Why Choose Muse Disability Services?
For over 25 years...
Muse Disability Services has been dedicated to helping in the pursuit of Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims.
1. We are trained by former Administrative Law Judge C. G. Muse, Jr. In addition, all of our representatives are accredited, and we have many staff members who have valuable years of experience working within the Social Security Administration and the State Agency Disability Determinations Services.
2. When applying for Social Security Benefits the process can be full of long lines and long waits. Depending on the location you file your claim, you could wait twelve months to two years before receiving a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge with the Office of Hearings and Appeals. The road to this stage is filled with many deadlines, filings, and requests for medical evidence that can be time consuming, frustrating, and difficult if you are not familiar with the rules and regulations that apply to the development of a solid case in your claim for benefits. With our experience, we can guide you through the development of the long lines, months of waiting, filings, and endless requests for medical evidence that will be needed to solidify and strengthen your case.
3. We will be able to evaluate your claim with one simple phone call! If it appears you have a reasonable claim within the framework of Social Security Administration, we will work with you every step of the way by mail and telephone preventing you from having to leave your home until it is necessary to appear before an Administrative Law Judge!
4. We know time is important, and we will work hard to ensure that your claim stays on track with timely filings and follow-up communication with the various agencies involved with your quest for benefits.
5. We have successfully represented thousands of cases in Mississippi and surrounding states, and our markets are continually growing.